Patterned Concrete that is Exciting, Innovative, Beautiful.
Since 1994, Patterned Concrete has installed decorative/architectural concrete for municipal, state and federal projects, theme parks, shopping centers, residential projects and more.
As a tool to help mitigate storm water, pervious concrete combined with infiltration can be a huge asset to any community or project. By allowing rain water to sift through the concrete surface a client has greater control of that water and can keep it out of storm sewers altogether.
Our Services Include:
- Stamped Concrete
- Stained Concrete
- Concrete Counter-tops
- Previous Concrete
How Concrete is environmentally friendly?
- Light color reduces heat island effect
- Absorbs carbon dioxide through carbonation, reducing it’s carbon footprint
- Very durable & recyclable
- Makes buildings more energy efficient by helping maintain temperatures
- Can include recycled industrial byproducts like Supplementary Cementitious Materials (SCMs) which reduces carbon footprint and materials being sent to landfills